We are looking for a Social Media Executive, working closely with our Community team to own and operationalize the ARC social media calendar, including drafting, scheduling and posting across external (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and internal (ARC app) channels.
What a typical day looks like:
- Own, schedule and operationalize the social media calendars for ARC, ensuring that postings are timely, on-brand and communicated clearly to the right target audience
- Work closely with ARC’s Content Lead to develop and execute a social posting plan for the ARC app, including but not limited to research, pitching ideas, monitoring posts and gathering feedback
- Develop content for social postings, including research, copywriting, and applying design templates to create social assets
- Social media monitoring for market trends for competitor analysis and content development
- Grow and manage ARC’s social media communities on external platforms, with a particular focus on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Liaise with external brand and marketing agencies, with a clear brief to deliver on desired brand, marketing and social media outputs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding fresh graduates may apply for a 6-months Apprenticeship position in this role
- 2 to 4 years experience in Social Media management
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, who requires little day-to-day hand-holding
- Meticulous, with strong attention to detail in public relations to social media posts and any public communications
- Creative and resourceful
- Extra consideration will be reserved for those who are up to date with digital trends and/or those with active, preferably hands-on interest in crypto, Web3 and NFTs
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.