- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Collaborate with other developers & product stakeholders on app and API requirements to ensure end to end solutions & functionality that deliver a great end to end app experience.
- Investigate and resolve performance issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Take ownership and implement new features and improvements into our React Native codebase
- Understand user feedback and take own decisions during development
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and bring value to the team
- Have 3+ years of professional experience with developing high-quality production native Android apps
- Should be familiar with Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, and the ecosystem
- Should be familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Should have a good understanding of advanced Android concepts like Custom Views, Accessibility Services, background processing APIs
- Proven experience in designing and developing applications with React Native, Typescript, and Redux targeting iOS and Android
- Component-based styling, especially use and design of component libraries, and flexbox (all React Native styling uses flexbox)
- Knowledge of git and continuous integration
- Have an understanding of different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their testability
- Familiarity with Android Studio
- Experience developing and releasing apps into Google Play
This role is open to remote applicants as well.
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.