We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
Your role will contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the core product and end- user experience.
What a typical day looks like:
- Identify target market’s problem definition
- Assess and identify product and market fit opportunities
- Lead requirements gathering
- Study vertical industry domain business, product, operational and technical issues.
- Conduct user research through the user of surveys, interviews, prototyping and analytics.
- Conduct competitor analysis and determine market gaps and differentiator opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the relevant technical and design teams to review, define product scope and see through product delivery.
- Crafting and presenting recommendations, proposals and product roadmaps.
- Documents the new feature for implementations and release notes.
- Write acceptance criteria and success metrics.
- Demonstrate the latest iteration to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback.
- Able to demonstrate ownership and passion for the product development process
- Ability to design an iterative product roadmap with prototyping, MVP, Beta and product releases in mind.
- Ability to define product requires through the use of personas, user journeys, flows and user stories.
- Good understanding of product development workflows, with a focus on iterative releases through the use of prototyping, MVP, Beta testing and feature bundling / toggling strategies, determining new feature priorities based on the use of analytics
- Good appreciation of user centric design and ability to work with designers to define user experience for paper, display, touch and gesture based interfaces.
- General understanding of technical concepts used in modern systems.
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs, using online and offline research techniques
- In-depth experience with UI / UX and funnel conversion optimization across web and mobile applications
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. You have the ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- You know what it means to show true leadership without authority by collaborating across the business – engineering, marketing, sales, finance, and operations. You find ways to make colleagues across teams feel like they are not working in silos
- You are deeply empathetic about the needs of the user
- You have a high-energy attitude with a proactive approach to getting things done
- You have strong organization and planning skills.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal (presentations, leading team meetings, collaborating 1:1) and written (e.g. clear requirements with few holes)
- 3 or more years of experience with Product Management for technology businesses
- Experience in related digital platforms,social networks, social media, social apps,social commerce, online marketplace is a bonus
What we offer:
- A unique learning experience to build something that is game-changing and has never been done before
- An opportunity to embrace the Web3 revolution at its growth phase
- To participate in being part of an ecosystem of creativity and innovation
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.