ARC is looking for a full-time Senior Marketing Manager who will serve as one of the key middle management leads within the ARC team. You will report to the Head of Brand and Marketing and work with the team to lead, strategise and execute on mid and large-tier marketing activities & campaigns.
One of your key responsibilities involves leading and project managing the entire execution workflow around ARC community’s merchandise sales. This is an end-to-end workflow from the design, production and website design to the actual marketing for the merchandise.
If you’re someone who is keen to gain some hands-on experience in brand and marketing within the world of Web3, come have a chat with us!
This role requires you to be based in Singapore.
What a typical day looks like:
- Serve as the deputy lead to the Head of Brand & Marketing to guide, oversee and uphold strategic and creative excellence for the day-to-day work involved with various communications activities including (but not limited to): social media content, eDM marketing, event marketing, website communications and community engagement
- Adopt a data-centric approach to build and validate hypotheses around our target audience and other proposed marketing solutions
- Independently plan and drive to completion marketing activities & campaigns with the support of marketing team members and cross-functional ARC team members (where relevant).
- Map out detailed and feasible executional roadmaps that bring the intended strategies to live (with clear understanding of brand objectives + guidelines, budgets, operations and timelines)
- Actively leads conversations with external agency partners and manages them strategically and works collaboratively to help all parties achieve intended objectives
- Lead the team in thinking strategically and creatively about non-marketing / cross-functional related solutions to achieve the objectives
- Build strong and deep relationships with cross-functional team leads and key stakeholders to aid in achieving key goals for the team and overall organisation
- Works with Head of Brand to drive efforts to develop the team capabilities through training, mentoring and day-to-day guidance
- Proactively provide constructive critiques to team members within and outside the team to improve overall work quality and achievement of results
- Creates a positive team atmosphere through recognition and engagement
- 7-10 years of experience in a creative agency or inhouse marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Experience with leading, planning and managing complex marketing activities and campaigns across multiple touch points involving diverse stakeholders
- Comfortable working with data to derive data-backed approaches
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills – articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and convey them to other stakeholders & works collaboratively with others
- Some experience with managing people and guiding them towards success on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to logically map out proposals and execution plans with detailed, rigorous thinking
- Performs well under pressure and ability to respond in a nimble and resourceful manner to changes
- Maintains a positive attitude even when faced with setbacks or challenges
- Comfortable with networking and building relationships with community members in online and offline spaces as part of ARC’s overall community engagement efforts
- Open and keen to understand more about the Web3 world including staying up-to-date and well-informed on all the latest NFT news and projects to understand how ARC can improve and stand out from competition
We are reimagining the private members’ club experience by tapping on the ethos and tools of Web3 to build one of Asia’s most impactful communities.
We are a members-only community bringing curated groups of people together with a common goal – collective value creation through collaboration.
- Well-funded early stage start-up with the right team, resources and networks to succeed
- Immediate start
- Full-time, permanent role
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.