We are looking for a motivated and experienced Product Designer to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
Your role will drive the understanding of the needs of the users and drive the Product Design in a dynamic start-up environment where your contributions matter. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope as the company grows.
What a typical day looks like:
- Problem-solving, thinking big and exploring divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision.
- Design product experiences for our iOS and Android mobile apps and internal web app used by our operations team
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high-quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
- Work closely with engineers to support the implementation
- Create low and high fidelity user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, keeping yourself updated on the latest design patterns
- Be able to build and think in terms of design systems; lead the creation of our style guide and design systems
- Run your own design sprints and design thinking workshops/research initiatives
- Be able to maintain a balance between project ownership and collaboration with other members of the design team and organization
- Think through how to solve complex user problems while factoring in technical constraints across hardware and software
- Is an effective communicator and can work well with different stakeholders
- Maintain a consistent visual style, voice, and message across mediums
- Be a vocal and positive contributor
- Mentor junior and entry-level product designers as our organization grow
- 6+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile and consumer applications.
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools ( Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Figma, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for native mobile and web applications.
- Proficiency in conducting user research or usability tests, and utilizing metrics to fine-tune designs.
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile methodology and human centered design
- You possess significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Deep understanding of the full-cycle design process of web and mobile products
- Prior experience in managing a design team is an added advantage.
- Excellence in design craft
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Curiosity, having a keen interest in people and their needs
- Passion, for building usable and beautiful user experiences
- Attention to design details
- Communication skills to explain your design process and rationale
- Experience with user research
- Experience leading and managing Senior and Junior Designers
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.