ARC is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive who will support our Brand and Marketing team in planning, ideating and executing on omni-channel communications activities.
If you’re someone who is keen to gain some hands-on experience in brand and marketing within the world of Web3, come have a chat with us!
This role requires you to be based in Singapore.
What a typical day looks like:
- Support the brand and marketing team on day-to-day work involved with the planning, ideating and execution of various communications activities including (but not limited to): social media content, eDM marketing, event marketing, website communications and community engagement
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers to write detailed, succinct and clear briefs for internal and cross-functional team members to execute on projects
- Draft copy for marketing materials as and when relevant
- Liaise with different team members within ARC to collect data, get approvals or work collaboratively on brand and marketing-related activities
- Coordinate between internal marketing workflows and external vendors / agency partners on briefs, feedback, management of timelines and budgets (where applicable)
- Help to project manage brand and marketing-related workstreams to ensure we deliver on tasks on-time and on-brief
- Carry out research and keep up-to-date with latest news and events in the NFT space e.g. other NFT projects, latest trends in community-building within Web3
- Actively problem-solve and share ideas to improve ways-of-working and processes
- 1 year of creative agency experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Good listener – ability to understand and keep up with complex conversations and translate that into actionable steps accurately
- Strong communications skills – convey thoughts and ideas succinctly and clearly to internal and external parties; writes fluently in English for both longform and shortform
- Clarity of thought – ability to distill complex information into simple summaries and present a recommended point-of-view
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in ensuring work tasks that are briefed are accurately executed on and completed
- Proficient and comfortable with using various social media channels including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly e.g. managing an eDM software system
- Resourceful team player who is capable of working in a smart and agile environment (as a start-up, things move quickly and you’ll be expected to think on your feet and respond accordingly)
- Proactive thinker who takes the initiative to problem-solve versus waiting for instructions
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining clarity on priorities and timelines
- Collaborative team player
- Comfortable with networking and building relationships with community members in online and offline spaces as part of ARC’s overall community engagement efforts
- Open and keen to understand more about the Web3 world including staying up-to-date and well-informed on all the latest NFT news and projects to understand how ARC can improve and stand out from competition
We are reimagining the private members’ club experience by tapping on the ethos and tools of Web3 to build one of Asia’s most impactful communities.
We are a members-only community bringing curated groups of people together with a common goal – collective value creation through collaboration.
- Well-funded early stage start-up with the right team, resources and networks to succeed
- Immediate start
- Full-time, permanent role
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.