We are looking for a motivated and experienced HR Manager / HRBP to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
You will work with COO to create a great employee/team experience.
What a typical day looks like:
- Co-create HR practices and compliance for our global team. Guide the business in connecting business challenges and opportunities to the right people solutions with your deep knowledge of HR practices.
- Create great Employee experiences
- Work directly with the COO to design, develop, and facilitate our people programs and help us improve them over time. (Eg: Team bonding activities, career progression plans, Compensation and benefits leveling, etc)
- Help us ensure how we can hire, help adapt and support the best talent by understanding our business including our growth, market differentiation, technology, and innovation priorities
- Identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Act as a change agent. Successfully communicate and influence change throughout the organization cross-functionally
- People matter here! Continuously think about talent. Improving effective organizational design as we continue to grow and evolve ; working regularly with leaders to ensure seamless transitions and succession planning
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, possibly from a variety of roles. Ideally with a minimum of 1.5 year experience as an HR Business Partner or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in one-on-one settings and group settings; able to convey HR concepts in simple, caring, and non-corporate language.
- Experience supporting people programs like career progression, leveling, learning programs, performance evaluation calibrations or willingness to learn independently.
- Passion for people, positive, compassionate with a strong work ethic. Willingness to learn, ideate and execute on programs to help people grow and be happy.
- Understanding web3 HR practices, remote work processes and web3 compensation and benefits will be an added bonus
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.