- Establish and inculcate world-class Infrastructure engineering processes and practices
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Participate in fault-tolerant architecture design and implementation
- Build efficient and reliable monitoring system
- Configure and troubleshoot cloud network
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management
- Experience operating high scale services as well as debugging complex systems.
- Shell scripting or coding experience using any programming language.
- Good concepts in Linux and Cloud security and networking
- Configuration and managing databases
- 2+ years of experience in maintaining infrastructure
- Hands-on experience on AWS cloud services.
- Hands-on experience on Infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Kubernetes (Good to have)
- CI/CD Tool (Preferably CircleCi, Bitrise)
This role is open to remote applicants as well.
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.