We are looking for a motivated and experienced Data Analyst (Full-time) to join our growing team in a challenging and fast-paced startup environment. The role is based in Singapore.
You will be part of a team that is bringing together Asia’s most prominent thought leaders, founders, investors, and creators to form our community and work with us to build a thriving and engaged community experience for them.
What a typical day looks like:
- Work with teams to define the kind of data that is required for measuring success
- Track and analyse performance of products / programmes implemented by ARC in order to optimise decision-making, design better user flows and improve conversion rates
- Understand and evaluate the success of marketing campaigns through tracking of success metrics across various touch points like Twitter, Instagram, eDMs and our website
- Design and implement dashboards that helps internal stakeholders to visualise data sets easily and effectively to improve decision-making e.g. normalizing data sets for accurate and seamless comparisons
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data
- Knowledge of data visualisation software like Tableau, Qlik
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
We are reimagining the private members’ club experience by tapping on the ethos and tools of Web3 to build one of Asia’s most impactful communities.
We are a members-only community bringing curated groups of people together with a common goal – collective value creation through collaboration.
- Well-funded early stage start-up with the right team, resources and networks to succeed
- Immediate start
- Full-time, permanent role
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.