We are looking for a Community Manager, who is highly collaborative, a good listener, approachable and organised, with excellent communication skills to drive community engagement, connections and collaborations for ARC members. You will also be required to assist in acquiring potential members that are a good fit for the ARC community, based on values they can bring.
- Plan, develop and deliver high-quality, engaging community programs on multi-channels to promote engagement around co-creation of the ARC brand, product and NFT
- Increase members engagement through content programming, connections and collaborations.
- Manage community calendar and continually optimise community programming
- Acquire and grow our base community members with ARC’s long-term vision in mind to build a close-knit community, with a shared purpose and shared belief
- Evangelise and cultivate advocates for ARC’s vision to build a global web3 and lifestyle brand together with the community
- Gather feedback and ideas from members to co-create together
- Manage regular correspondences with members and potential members through channels like Discord, Twitter, Instagram and ARC’s in-house app
- Collaborate with broader Community Team (Marketing, PR, Brand) and other teams to deliver on company goals
- Support in Public Relations initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or the Arts & Social Sciences, or a proven record of relevant work experience
- 2 to 4 years experience in community building or communications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, who requires little day-to-day hand-holding
- Highly meticulous and organised, with keen attention to detail
- Creative, resourceful and flexible
- Experience with digital and in-person event planning and programming
- Good understanding of community building KPIs
- Experience with community building and managing crypto communities preferred
- Experience with Discord is a plus
- Experience with NFTs is a plus
- Applicants up to date with digital trends, with an active interest in Web3, crypto, DAOs and NFTs are preferred
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.