We are looking for motivated and experienced content and community professionals to join our growing team in a challenging and fast-paced startup environment.
You will be part of a team that is bringing together Asia’s most prominent thought leaders, founders, investors, and creators to form our community and work with us to build a thriving and engaged community experience for them.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Be attuned to our content, community and brand strategies to curate and grow our membership and brand value.
- Ability to connect the dots by understanding members’ motivations as well as ARC’s vision statement, drawing out the synergies for success with measurable outcomes.
- Daily oversight on the Community Health metrics, using a data-driven approach to form hypotheses to test and learn for day-on-day, week-on-week improvements.
- Nurture a community of engaged members, encouraging them to give back, volunteer, collaborate and/or create organic content, participate in co-creation projects and community events.
- Excellent project and time management capabilities with strong discipline in meeting deadlines.
- Identify, recruit, onboard and retain members in our key target cities like Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Taipei.
- Deliver a best-in-class community experience, orchestrating synergy, networking and collaborations among our members.
- Collaborate and co-own shared KPIs in the Content and Community team.
The Must Haves:
- 2 to 5 years of community-building experience.
- Web3 native with proven experience in crypto/NFT project campaign management and/or community building preferred.
- Working proficiency with tools/plugins for web3 engagement platforms like twitter, telegram, discord.
- Diploma or degree in communications, marketing, hospitality management or related fields.
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to network and connect avidly.
- Comfortable working with data and using data to track measurable outcomes for the success of a healthy, thriving community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of blockchain/crypto/NFT terminology and landscape.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required.
We are reimagining the private members’ club experience by tapping on the ethos and tools of Web3 to build one of Asia’s most impactful communities.
We are a members-only community bringing curated groups of people together with a common goal – collective value creation through collaboration.
- Well-funded early stage start-up with the right team, resources and networks to succeed
- Immediate start
- Freelance, part-time role
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.