We are looking for a motivated and experienced Web3 Strategy and Operations Manager / Lead to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
You will work with the senior management to co-create strategies for growth of the company and ensure it is executed correctly.
What a typical day looks like:
- Lead overall business performance & growth
- Identify and initiate strategic projects that build long-term capability, solve short-term problems and/or accelerate and improve business decision-making.
- Lead and manage process improvement projects with cross-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities for synergies across business ecosystems.
- Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas and build a robust improvement strategy, integrate recommendations with other programs and initiatives.
- Own end- to-end implementation of projects aligned with strategic objectives.
- Build business plans and ensure performance
- Deliver pivotal projects, solve problems, prioritize initiative and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Drive strong collaboration, communication and best practices across the teams with shared tools and documentation.
- Share project updates and provide relevant reporting, including dependencies, gap assessments, risk evaluation and escalations to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate between Marketing, Community and Product teams to achieve corporate goals
- Lead strategy and strategic initiatives
- Build, lead and coordinate execution plans based on strategy
- 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, strategy or strategic operation roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in one-on-one settings and group settings.
- Meticulous and analytical thinker
- Excellent spreadsheet and power point skills.
- Strong work ethics, self motivated, detail oriented with a passion for excellence
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.