We are looking for a motivated Engineering Intern to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
Interns in Engineering have the opportunity to perform their internships in different team, including but not limited to the following areas:
What a typical day looks like:
- Backend Engineering
- Front End / Mobile Engineering
- Data Analytics / Machine Learning
- Blockchain / Web 3
- DevOps / Security
- Identify problem statements, outline optimal solutions, account for tradeoffs and edge cases
- Develop and push production-ready code by quickly ramping on assigned codebase, product area, and/or system
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Pursuing or completed a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- Basic proficiency in one or more programming languages (Ruby/Java/GO/Python/C++ etc).
- Knowledge in one or more frontend frameworks (React JS etc) is a plus.
- Basic experience with any flavour of SQL
- Basic understanding of complex algorithms and data structures, as well as a passion for intellectual challenges
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with a willingness to learn, but also to challenge the status quo
- Team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in machine learning is a plus
This role is open to remote applicants as well.
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.