We’re looking for a Brand and Marketing Lead where you will be responsible for sharing our brand and story across our internal and external communication channels and platforms. You will assist the Head of Community to lead and operationalise the brand and marketing strategy, with a pivotal role in the development and positioning of ARC’s brand in our key markets across the Asia-Pacific.
What a typical day looks like:
- Develop and manage the brand and marketing strategy for ARC, ARC Access and ARC NFT, together with the COO and Head of Community
- Operationalise ARC’s brand and marketing strategy across products and external communications channels, including PR, social media, website (SEO/SEM) and brand assets
- Develop a market leader brand position and narrative in Asia’s NFT space that is in line with business objectives and product roadmap
- Act as the key liaison for external PR, brand and marketing agencies support
- Develop marketing KPIs that contribute to business goals and branding
- Keep up with branding and marketing trends, especially in the NFT space, optimize the marketing budget to deliver the best results based on ROI across channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of experience or active interest in NFTs and social tokens
- 3–5 years of broad-based marketing experience, with strong digital marketing and branding experience
- Proven success in driving social follower growth and engagement in a product or marketing function
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong execution skills, who requires limited instruction and hand-holding
ARC is an app-based NFT membership private platform designed as a safer, kinder social space on which to connect, collaborate and create unique online and offline experiences together.
What are we doing in detail?
A community-led product, ARC’s purpose is to bring together the region’s dynamic and purpose-driven generation into a high-trust environment to create collaborations and fun, engaging experiences together in the online and offline worlds.
At the intersection of Web2 and Web3, ARC is a bridge between worlds.
In addition to features in the ARC app like Members’ Discovery, Walls and Rooms for thoughtful conversations, its NFT membership will provide members with access to one-of-a-kind experiences, offline locations with partner merchants or establishments owned by ARC members; a passport to discover the ARC metaverse; as well as early access to ARC’s projects and artists’ works.
Why might you want to join us?
Unlike exclusive clubs, ARC is the only one of its kind that connects the region’s most talented public figures across borders on a safer, kinder virtual space, not just for networking purposes and access to unique experiences, but also to create shared value as a community – from passion projects to collaborations.
ARC beta is now available in the Apple App store and boasts a stellar cast of community members – from the region’s top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Web3 builders and crypto experts to its thought leaders and top creatives
What makes us special?
- A hybrid work culture that is quality instead of quantity focused
- Active enthusiasts using social presence to embrace Web3 through NFT
- Global product, with an Asian-focus, headquartered and built out of Asia
- ARC believes that community-led products are the future. A thriving and engaging community like ARC has yet to be attempted in Asia and ARC is at the forefront of it.